Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pokemon Go Adventures

We got your attention with that title! 
With all the obsession of Pokemon Go we couldn't resist posting this sign we saw in town! 
We got a good laugh and someone is very creative. 
Another church sign read: Too hot to change the sign.
I know some of you already think we have lost our minds.
Just to make it perfectly clear, we do not play Pokemon Go! 

We did experience a few new adventures last week. 
  • I started attending water aerobics with a few ladies in the morning. They are so nice and it is a great way to get some exercise in the hot weather. 
  • We went to the live jam session which had five musicians. There was a bass violin, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, steel guitar and an accordion. It was mostly country music but some gospel. I thought it was a thrill to sing "Deep In The Heart Of Texas". Click on the link if you want to hear the song. Deep In The Heart Of Texas  Scott who prefers rock wasn't as thrilled. Experiencing the jam session is what traveling around the country is all about.
  • Scott and I played a few games of pool which we use to play weekly at our sticks and bricks home. He won both games.
  • Bonnie and Erla - Scott's hair looks great. Wink Wink 
  • Scott received his real Texas drivers license in the mail. I am still waiting for my paper work to arrive.
  • We have talked to five different single women who are rving full-time. They impress me because I don't think I would be that brave.
I hope everyone was able to see the opening ceremony of the Olympics. We can all be united by cheering on these amazing athletes. USA! USA! USA!

This plaque hangs on our remote control holder. 
It reads: Home There's no place like it. Especially when you can take it with you!

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.





No comments:

Post a Comment